SOLIDARITY WITH PALESTINE
Tuesday 11 September,
17.45/End of session
Exchange 11 / Inside the Conference Centre
- Salma Karmi-Ayyoub (Palestinian Lawyer and executive committee member of the British Palestinian Policy Council)
- Mark Serwotka (General Secretary PCS)
- Michelle Stanistreet (General Secretary NUJ)
- Mick Whelan (General Secretary ASLEF)
- Kiri Tunks (President NEU/NUT)
- Gail Cartmail (Assistant General Secretary Unite the Union)
- Hugh Lanning (Chair, Palestine Solidarity Campaign)
- UNISON President or vice president
- Chair: Jo Seery (Thompsons Solicitors)
Join us to hear about the current situation in Palestine and how you and your union can stand up for justice and equality for the Palestinian people. Now more than ever, with Israel’s onslaught on the Palestinian people reaching new proportions, it is crucial that we step up our solidarity, and challenge the companies and institutions complicit with Israel’s war crimes and breaches of human rights.
This event is supported by Thompsons Solicitors
Refreshments will be provided.
Please visit us at the PSC stall in the exhibition area for more information.