Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) is a community of people working together for peace, equality, and justice and against racism, occupation, and colonisation.
Together we are the biggest organisation in the UK dedicated to securing Palestinian human rights.
We are united in our belief that Israel’s flouting of international law, continued military occupation of Palestine, and systematic discrimination against Palestinians is unacceptable; so together we are taking action.
Together we are campaigning for justice and equality for Palestinians; all of our work is guided by our aims, objectives and values.
The Aim of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign is to support the Palestinian people’s
struggle for freedom justice and equality. We campaign in support of:
- the right of self-determination for the Palestinian people;
- the right of return of the Palestinian people;
- the Palestinian struggle to end the systems of settler colonialism, apartheid, and
military occupations, motivated by Zionism, which deny the realisation of those rights.
- To build a mass campaign in support of the rights of the Palestinian people.
- To expose and campaign against all actions by the Israeli state and those
complicit in suppressing the rights of the Palestinian people.
- To foster political, cultural and social links with Palestinian organisations seeking to
achieve self-determination for the Palestinian people.
- To expose, challenge and end the complicity of UK government public bodies,
companies and corporations, and any other international entities complicit in supporting
Israel’s suppression of the rights of the Palestinian people.
- To build the maximum unity in action possible in support of these objectives.
The values that inform the PSC’s work and activities include:
- the promotion of positive cooperation and respect between all those seeking to
campaign in support of the rights of the Palestinian people and who share the Aims,
Objectives and Values of the PSC;
- a commitment to equality and seeking to ensure that discriminatory acts are not
committed against anyone by the PSC, its members or its staff as outlined within the Code of
- the opposition to all forms of racism, including Islamophobia and antisemitism;
- the promotion of the voices of Palestinian civil society, ensuring that this is inclusive of
those who may face additional barriers in having their voices heard relating to aspects of
their identity; and
- independence from any political party or government.
If you support our aims, please join Palestine Solidarity Campaign today.