Join us at this critical conference, organised by the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, to discuss how to increase political pressure to break the isolation and siege on Gaza, and lessons for the solidarity movement on developing campaigning for Palestinian rights. programme with map Read the biographies of some of the speakers>
Full programme without map – programmefinal
If you’d like to attend please pay on arrival or you can pay via phone 020 7700 6192. Please note, all attendees must support the aims and objectives of PSC.
With keynote speakers examining how regional developments are impacting on Palestine; how Gaza is surviving under siege and resisting occupation; and challenges and opportunities for solidarity.
- Jamal Juma’, Stop the Wall Campaign
- Prof Nur Masalha, Palestinian academic and historian, and PSC patron
- Maha Rezeq, Palestinian activist from Gaza
- Diana Alzeer, Palestinian activist/journalist
- Hugh Lanning, PSC Chair
- Jeremy Corbyn MP
- Phyllis Starkey
- Palestine in the 21st Century – new challenges, new opportunities
- Gaza: Surviving siege, resisting occupation
- Challenges and opportunities for the solidarity movement
After the conference, we’d be grateful if those who attended complete our survey