Students across the country are calling for an end to our universities’ research, commercial and institutional partnerships with Israel. That means full divestment from weapons and technology manufacturers which arm Israel’s genocide in Gaza.
Join us by organising a sit-in, walk-out, teach-in our protest on your campus.
- Join us for our online training on running BDS campaigns on campus on Monday 5th February. Register here!
- Research your university’s complicity using our University Complicity Database
- 20th February day of action organising guide
- Make your own graphics for Feb 20th – make sure to tag us @palestinesolidarityuk (insta) / @pscupdates (twitter) so we can share!
- Template BDS Student’s Union motion
- Barclays is a current BDS priority target in this country – find out more information about the campaign here; and a template SU motion to get your SU to commit to not banking on apartheid is here
- Information student walkouts here, including advice on how to organise your own
- Get in touch with the European Legal Support Centre if you need support against repression on campus; or email our Youth and Student Campaigns Officer