Please join us against the visit of Israeli war crimes suspect, Tzipi Livni, to London this Thursday. As you know, Tzipi Livni was one of the architects of the Israeli attack on Gaza 2008/09 which led to the deaths of 1,417 Palestinians – 313 of them children – and injured 5,303.
Please join us outside the Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel, 2 Cadogan Place, London, SW1X 9PY – this is where we believe that Tzipi Livni will be speaking at a fundraising dinner for the Jewish National Fund (JNF).
Please join us there. And before the protest:
- Share our ‘wanted for war crimes’ image on facebook, twitter and other social media
- Text your friends and ask them to join us at the demo. Ask them to text their friends
- Tweet and facebook about the protest
Tzipi Livni’s visit to London has been cloaked in secrecy due to the serious war crimes she is accused of. Her sponsors tried to hide where and when she will be speaking, such is her notoriety. It appears that the British Government have even shamefully given her immunity from prosecutionyet again.
Please join us in sending a clear message:
- Livni can try to run and hide from justice. But there is no expiry date for war crimes.
- Tzipi Livni can’t rely on getting ‘get out of jail free’ cards every time she travels overseas.
- We will never let the world forget her role as a chief architect of Operation Cast Lead – Israel’s horrific military assault on Gaza which resulted in more than 1400 Palestinians losing their lives.
- 15th May is the anniversary when Palestinians commemorate the Nakba – their catastrophe. On this day Palestinians mourn their losses of loved ones, land, homes and country. At least 70 per cent of the land held by the JNF is land confiscated from Palestinian refugees and internally displaced persons.