Thursday 27th February 2014, 1900
Genesis Cinema, 93-95 Mile End Road, London E1
A World Not Ours is ‘an intimate, and often humorous, portrait of three generations of exile in the refugee camp of Ein el-Helweh, in southern Lebanon. Based on a wealth of personal recordings, family archives, and historical footage, the film is a sensitive, and illuminating study of belonging, friendship, and family in the lives of those for whom dispossession is the norm, and yearning their daily lives. We are joined after the film by director Mahdi Fleifel for a Q&A.’
To enter our competition for two free tickets to see this film on Thursday 27th and the Q&A please fill in your details below. The winner will be randomly selected.
To buy tickets visit Genesis cinema website>
- Entries – in the form of subscriptions to this mailing list – will close on Thursday 26th February at 1200 noon (UK time)
- All existing email addresses for the competition will be included.
- You must be over 18 and resident in the UK to take part in the competition.
- This competition excludes those involved in the running of Palestine Solidarity Campaign – excludes Executive members, branch officers, PSC staff members and their families
- The draw will be made on Thursday 1st May and the winners will be notified via email the same day.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- This competition and Palestine Solidarity Campaign is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.