Saturday 13th April
Brunei Gallery, SOAS
London WC1H 0XG
Join us at this major conference, organised by the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, to discuss how to increase political pressure to break the isolation and siege on Gaza, and lessons for the solidarity movement on developing campaigning for Palestinian rights.
With keynote speakers examining how regional developments are impacting on Palestine; how Gaza is surviving under siege and resisting occupation; and challenges and opportunities for solidarity.
- Jamal Juma’, Stop the Wall Campaign
- Ghada Karmi, Palestinian author from Jerusalem, and PSC patron
- Prof Nur Masalha, Palestinian academic and historian, and PSC patron
- Maha Rezeq, Palestinian activist from Gaza
- Diana Alzeer, Palestinian activist/journalist
- Hugh Lanning, PSC Chair
- Jeremy Corbyn MP
- Phyllis Starkey
- Palestine in the 21st Century – new challenges, new opportunities
- Gaza: Surviving siege, resisting occupation
- Challenges and opportunities for the solidarity movement